Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Saturday, April 3, 2010

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE











I hope that everyone is having a Happy Easter weekend. I know that I am. The 5 grandkids are going home today so I will be able to get back to all of my stamping and scrapping. Woooohoooo




I did finally find the camera so I am going to attach a few things that I have been doing. Some LOs that I colored with my copis, CM pens, and ZIGs. I am so excited because I am getting some more copics and such. I am also going to start using my Cricut (Oh wow....yes I am going to learn to use it) I am also going to use my cuttlebug to do some embossing. Have a great day

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! I love this cross card... beautiful coloring and so symbolic to us!!!

    ReplyDelete