Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Thursday, June 10, 2010

AiFactory challenge for 06-10-2010



IF YOU ARE HERE FOR THE QKR RUBBER STAMPEDE PLEASE GO DOWN A COUPLE OF POSTS!!!!!

Here at AiFactory we are a "moving and a shakin".

All my cards do is move, but that was a huge step for me, considering my cards very seldom move.

The first one is the Dump Truck (at least I hope) and the saying is "I heard you were down in the dumps." The paper is an old one from Bo Bunny and the image is from AiFactory.

The second card is the tug boat, and the saying is "You TUG at my heartstrings"
that background paper is from PC and it is probably pretty old too seeing how I am on a paper ban per hubby until I use some of my stash.

2 comments:

  1. VERY CUTE Laralee!! Looks like you had a lot of fun getting to do something a bit different:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a little something for you on my blog.
    shesasassylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete