Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Tuesday everyone


I am so excited because my Granddtr, Cheyanne, is taking after me......I am posting the digi that she picked out and colored, chose the paper, and glue that baby on for her Dad, (my oldest son, Courtney B.). I just had to take a pic and show everyone. She is such a beautiful girl and I am so proud of her.

I will be posting late tonight for QKR Rubber Stampede and I am SUPER excited.

ALSO just letting everyone know that we are having a blog hop at QKR this weekend so stop by each of the DT and let us show you our new and exciting this we are doing.

1 comment:

  1. You should have her enter this in the Kona Kid's Krafters blog. There is a link from my blog...it is a kid's challenge blog, and they have blog candy too! It is for kids age 3-17. There is another one my girls do too called Little Hands do Crafts.

    ReplyDelete