Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

2 more cards



Here are 2 more cards that I have done.

The flower one is for AiFactory Team A. The challenge is for FLOWERS and boy do I LOVE this one. I used PRIMA flowers and then I colored a GREAT set that AiFactory has right now. It comes with 2 sayings (which are devine) and 2 sets of flowers. The stickles were used just to give a little bit of glam to them.

The other card is for Stamp n Doodle.....this month is a Safari for the Stamp club, and this weeks challenge over on SNR is to distress something (and dang it they didn't mean to distress me). Jump over to both AiFactory and while you are there look up Stamp n Doodle.

Off to the Social Security court for me today. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Great cards. Hope your day went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your card are so beautiful! You did a fabulous job with each one of them.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete