Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Sunday, July 11, 2010

I have been soooooo busy crafting




I have done 6 cards this weekend. I am so proud of myself.

QKR Rubber Stampede is doing the Christmas in July theme this month and so I decided that I was going to do my best to get my Christmas cards done early this year so that they might even get sent out......now that would be a big change for me.

I am only going to show you 3 of them so that you will come back the 23rd for the blog hop and see what else I have created.

My next project is going to be a wedding card for my son and future DIL, who are getting married in my back yard on the 24th of this month.....busy, busy, busy.

Hope you enjoy the cards. I am sooo excited about them.

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, and you colored it beautifully. Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Catch the Bug Challenge blog! Hope to see you again for our next challenge

    ReplyDelete