Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Sunday, August 22, 2010

SCHOOL IS STARTING OH NO!!!!!!!


Where in the world has the summer went. I cannot believe that there are place in the US that school has already started, but anyway our kids start next week and I cannot believe that it is that time of the year again.

I have 2 granchildren going into kindergarden this year, Micheala and Trezner. I remember when Trez was just a baby an rolling around on the ground, trying to follow the bigger kids.

Anyway I have been working on numerous cards for the past week, inbetween trying to catch up on sleep. This is just an adorable stamps from QKR Stampede, and yes I have used it a couple of timesm but you will see those later in the week.

She was colored with my copics and I used some old paper (yes I am still using up my stash). I do believe that it is from PC. Hope you enjoy the card and be sure to go to QKR Stampede and see what great stamps that they have.,

No comments:

Post a Comment