Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Monday, August 30, 2010

New cards




I just got back from a couple of days in Seattle for some well deserved and greatly appreciated R and R with just the hubby.

We spent Saturday just driving around and then walking around on the pier and having a wonderful dinner at Ivar's Seafood.

Then Sunday we got up and had breakfast and went to Pike Street Market, where we just looked around and had a great time, then we had a nice halibut sandwich for lunch and then went to the Mariner's Baseball game against the Minnisota Twins and we WON!!!!! Then we drove home and enjoyed the whole time.

Anyway these are a couple of cards that I had done before we left but I did not get them posted. Hope you like them.

Be sure to check back all this week cause I am creating like crazy and having a ball doing it.

My picture with the little duck is one that I did with a WinkWinkInk image. I am applying to be part of their Design Team. Wish me luck

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Laralee, you've been busy!! What a CUTE duck! Good luck with your Design Team application!!

    ReplyDelete