Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New challenge at AIF ANYTHING GOES



Well here we are, another week down, and this is my last day at 49.......I think I am going to go and look for me a new camera for my birthday......I really need one (hopefully it will not be to much for me to figure out at my OLD age).

For this new challenge we could do one of 2 things and seeing how I found my mojo (it was hidden among the Christmas mess) I decided to do both.

First I did a card for my granddtr to have a sleepover and used the ballerina shoes for the front of the card. I used some new paper that I got (on sale) at JoAnn's this week, and I love this paper. I colored them with my copics and found some yarn in my stash to put around the picture. I just love the way it turned out.

Then I took the "sleepover" images and decided to make bookmarks for the girls. I also colored them with the copics and used some stickles too. I also laminated them with my "Your story" and I am so excited how they turned out.....I hope the girls like them as much as I do.

Be sure to stop by AiF store and take a look at all of the images that are in the store, they are fabulous......and don't forget to enter the challenge, it is ANYTHING GOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment