Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year and new post for Stamp and Doodle



WOW it has been a while since I posted and I am so sorry.

This chest crap that I had and my diabetes just put me right down in bed.....now I gave it to my hubby, ugh.

I am feeling MUCH better and ready for the new year.

This week we are doing "resolutions" at Stamp and Doodle and I LOVE this image. It just made me laugh.

I used some "stash" paper for the background, and I took a scrap piece of card stock and embossed it with my cuttlebug for the strip, then I colored my lady with my copics. I think this will make the cutest birthday card.

Be sure to go to the BLOG N DOODLE site and enter our challenge.

Well off to finish a few other things that I need to get done. Have a great New Year everyone!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment