Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Monday, May 17, 2010

Card for the Tall and Manly Challenge and for Masculine Birthday




Wow I really think that someone pushed the clock ahead.....there is no way that we had a full weekend. It just seemed to fly buy.

We went for a couple of drives, looked at a couple of house (wish something would come through) saw my son Camron and his family. I also got some creating done, but if the weekend was longer I would have gotten more done.

Anyway this is the card the I created for Stamp n Doodle challenge Tall and Manly and Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday.....I am in love with this image and I am sure you will see it more along with horse ones.

Hope you enjoy it and now to dishes and dinner.....oh yea I also need to do laundry, ugh.....I really hate laundry.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card! Where did you find that image? I love it! Thanks for playing at SSDS this week.

    ReplyDelete