Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Thursday, May 27, 2010

TODAY IS THE BIG DAY!!!!!!



Today is the BIG blog hop for Stamp n Doodle. I am so excited......just to see what everyone creates is going to be FABULOUS!!

Here is what I created with the 2 images that I was so very lucky to get. I got the Grandparents sketch, and the water mill. I absolutely love both of these digi stamps and I hope that you will be happy with what I have done with them. I wanted to do a double page LO honoring my Grandma and Grandpa Naef (my maternal grandparents) When I was in Idaho last Aug for my brother's funeral, I went by my Grandparents home in Downey and took a picture of it and their headstone. I put that on one side of the LO and then I fixed the other side of the LO for a picture of my Grandparents.

I colored both of the digis with my copics. The paper is by Provo Craft from a few years ago and I just love it. The muted colors are just perfect.

I really hope that you enjoy this blog hop and I am soooooo proud to be a part of such a GREAT and talented Design Team.

I LOVE comments....both good and bad.

Please be sure to visit all of the DT and check out the store for more game pieces and be sure to get your BINGO card.

Hope you have a great and inspirational weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sentimental LO
    Thanks also for the opportunity of the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the LO the colors are great.

    ReplyDelete