Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New post for QKR Rubber Stampede



Wow I have had a busy week and it is only Tuesday. First off......WE GOT A HOUSE!!!!!!!! You can't tell I am excited can ya? We are to sign the papers this weekend and they are to have things moved out downstairs and the furniture that they are leaving from upstairs, down in the basement. It is a 4 bedroom 2 bath home. 2 bedrooms upstairs and 2 bedrooms down stairs. Curtis and Tishe and the kids will be downstairs and Larry and I get the upstairs. Our bedroom was once 2 bedrooms and the wall got taken down to make a huge bedroom and I get a whole room ALL TO MYSELF. I am so excited.

I had a tooth taken out today and he had to open up the inside of my jaw to get the dang thing out so I now have 3 stitches in my mouth and the numbing is starting to wear off.

Soooooooo I need to get my posting done and seeing how tomorrow is my day at QKR I needed to get it done.

I used the stamp of the Easter Bunny taking a bath on 1 LO and the bunny with a flower on the other LO. I am trying to get some scrapbooking done so bear with me cause I am gonna be doing LOs for a while.

The 1st one is a LO about Easter at my house. The background paper is from SEI and I have had it for a number of years. I colored my image with my copics and had to add a little bit of bling with my stickles.

The 2nd LO is also about Easter at my house and the goodies that we get the kids. That background paper was bought at Michael's a few yrs ago and does not say who did it. I colored my image again with my copics and stickles.

I have a lot more posting to do this week so be sure to check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment