Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Friday, September 3, 2010

New cards that I have been working on




I have been working like crazy on different images. I am going to work on getting my life more organized......lol.......sure I am. Me organized. That may be scarey.

But anyway, The first image is from CDAC and is a freebie and I am just in love with that bathtub and those bubbles.

The next image is from QKR Stampede and I got this idea from one of the other designers, and isn't that just the cutest little boy and the perrrrrrfect saying.
The little boy picking his nose is #15714 and I just tried to find the saying and I am not sure where I found it, but I know it was there.

The 3rd card was also done by one of the DT at QKR Stampede and I just knew that I had to have these 2 stamps also. The splatted bug is #14502 and the saying is #13506.
Please be sure to head over to the QKR store and see all of the great stamps that Maribeth has over there, and while you are at it, she also has Eureka Stamps and Biblical Stamps and they are fantastic.

I am sure I will be back again this weekend as I am trying to keep busy and not think about my son and DIL and 6 grandchildren moving to TN. I am going to go nuts without my babies.

5 comments:

  1. Laralee, thanks for playing along with Digistamps 4 Joy. This certainly is a fun image... (Hic...oops).
    From Mel
    http://digistamps4joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laralee - your Hic-Oops card for the challenge is great. I love the way the bubbles matche the bo! Thanks for joining in the challenge. JenLee (ds4j DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fab card Laralee! Thanks for joining in this week at Digistamps 4 Joy! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT job Laralee! LOVE the card you did for DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY's challenge, thanks so much for playing along:)

    ReplyDelete