Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

OK here are some more cards....told ya I've been on a roll





Here are some more cards that I have been doing.

The ist one I did in honor of breast cancer awareness month. I am not sure where I got the digi or the saying, but I love them both.

I reposted the pumpkins on the cart because I got a better pic.

The cake and candy card I made for a purple and silver challenge at:
Secret Crafter Staurday challenge

and besides it is cute enough to use for almost any occasion.

The last one is the toilet one and I just LOVE this stamp. The stamp is from QKR Stampede and the saying is ALL mine.

All of the images have been printed out on Pacific card stock and have been colored with my copics. All of the paper is out of my stash, and a good share of them did not have writing on the back of the paper.

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lovely cards , thanks for joining us at SCSC: 102 Purple & Silver Good luck, Hugs Bridget x. SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was für eine wundervolle Karte einfach genial.

    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative Stempefreunde-Creative stamp Friends.
    LG Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You've been busy making all kinds of fun cards. I'm in envy...hehehe. Need to get away from the computer so I can go play with all my fun stuff too. Thanks for the motivation.

    Smiles!
    Gwen DTC~ACLP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ACLP!!
    Sheri-ACLP DT

    ReplyDelete