Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Time for a new AiFactory challenge


OK it is time for the new AiFactory challenge. We had such a great response last week and I am soooooo hoping for another great response this week.

Be sure to head over to the store, and to the challenge blog and see what everyone has done. I understand that the prize this week is a chance at being a GUEST DESIGNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How cool is that?

I just love this little girl that I used on the card. There is nothing better than a child reading.

I colored her with my copics, and found some bows that were in my stash, I added a button on her coller (also from my stash). The paper is from colorblok and I just LOVE it.

I also enter this card in the following challenges:

Creative Belli--buttons
Practical Scrappers--stamps
Wild Orchid--ribbons and bows
Frosted Designs--BOOKS

Hope you enjoyed my card and be sure to come back and see the other cards that I am working on.

7 comments:

  1. very pretty! I love your coloring and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your super cute card At stamps r us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the title thingy on the side. Very pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those hairbows on your image are so stinkin' cute! Luv 'em...the sentiment is really wonderful too. Great card.

    Smiles!
    Gwen DTC~ACLP

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very cute. Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete