Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Friday, November 19, 2010

Here we are at the end of another week......




Well next week is turkey day and so we are at the end of another week, but the start of another challenge over at SMC.

This weeks challenge is turkey and punches. I love this turkey and had a ball coloring this image, then I found some of my punches from CM and saw this one that does both kinds of leaves, what better to embellish than autumn leaves. I did use some pop-dots to make some of the leaves pop out. I colored the image with my copics, did a little bit of bling and then just used the great leaves. The back ground paper is out of my "stash" and it is old enough that there is nothing on the papers to say who made them.

Hope you enjoy this challenge. Love and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment