Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Friday, November 12, 2010

NEW Sew Many Cards challenge



Wow here we are and it is Friday. I am going to have a LONG weekend ahead of me. I am driving a U-Haul to Tacoma this weekend to move a good friend of mine. Normally Larry would drive it, but he has EMR training tomorrow and so he cannot leave until late in the afternoon, so he will follow and then he and I will drive back on Sunday.

Anyhoooooo Our challenge this week at SMC is blue and white. I love this image and thought that he would be soooooo cute in blue, and I was right he turned out great. This image, as well as all of Angela's other great images are for sale in the store right now.......and if you hurry, there is a discount for the Christmas images if you use the discount "november2010." I colored the image with my copics and just used some of my stash of paper.

Be sure to come back next week as we are having a BLOG HOP and there are GREAT prizes to be had.

Have a great weekend, and I am sure I will be posting at least 1 more thing before I leave.

I have used Morty and the tree in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment