Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I do know how to do other crafts..........



I really do do other things......I mean like other crafts. I am currently working on Christmas presents.

I am currently crocheting afagans for my kids for Christmas, and doing ceramics for others in the family, as well as working on a ceramic nativity scene and another cute one, but those are for MEEEEEEE!

Also as of tomorrow we are I am doing a blog hop for SMC, so be sure to go to the SMC (Sew Many Cards) and see what we are doing.

We also have the AiFactory challenge, then the Stamp n Doodle challenge is still going (it is a 2 week one) and then SMC challenge the last of the week.

Busy, busy, busy. Be sure to check back.

1 comment:

  1. Laralee, these are FABULOUS!! WOW, the detail on the top one is amazing:)

    ReplyDelete