Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Thursday, December 16, 2010

AIFactory challenge is 2 weeks long and ANYTYHING GOES




Well I hope that everyone is having a great Holiday Season.

Thank goodness that I have all of my Christmas shopping done, and 99% of the wrapping done because I have got the chest cold from HE double hockey sticks.

Well this week AiFactory has decided to run this challenge for 2 weeks due to Christmas........wooohoooooo that will give me a chance to get better (maybe even stay in bed for a couple of days)......and to top it off it is ANYTHING GOES.....how easy is that?

I decided that I really, really, really, need to get a bunch of scrapbooking done so I used this weeks "fairy" image as a scrapbook page. Isn't she just adorable? I colored her with my copics and of course some stickles.

You really need to get over to the AiFactory store and see all of the great images that have been being released........wow have our designers been busy. I really don't understand how they have so much time, and Mia, wow, she has been doing the "overtime" thing.

Make sure that you join the challenge and have a GREAT Holiday season.

1 comment:

  1. very cute Lawren! I need to do more scrapbooking too. Your card is all ready to add the photos now!

    ReplyDelete