Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Friday, December 10, 2010

Stamp n Doodle--Make a gift bag or box


Well here we are, almost at the middle of December already......and I feel like I still have so much to do.

Well our challenge this week at Stamp n Doodle was to make a gift bag or box. I used this great elf shoe template to make a small gift box, but didn't get the time to make the candy to go into it. (I know......bad toad) Hey today is shopping day to get all of the ingredients for the cookies and candy.

I cut this shoe out of cardstock, found a great snowman, sleight and snowflakes to decorate it. I am sure that I should have done more, but as I said, the MOJO has done gone and left me here in snowy/rainy/windy WA state.

Be sure to stop by the blog and see what the DT have done, and enter your box or bag.

Happy Holidays everyone

1 comment: