Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Saturday, December 11, 2010

NEW SMC challenge---FLOWERS



I really think that I need this one, I am so sick of snow already. Thank goodness it has been a little bit warm the last 2 days (besides it rained and rained and rained) and we have almost all of the snow gone. The sad thing is, it is not even officially winter so I know without a doubt there is gonna be more, UGH.

Anyway over on the SMC challenge blog our challenge is flowers.

I colored mine with my copics and stickles. I used flowers from my stash. I know it was not very inventive, but my MOJO left, and still has not returned.

BTW if anyone finds my mojo, send it back to me PLEASE.

2 comments:

  1. Laralee, you always bring a smile to my face, you are so funny! I think you did a great job on this - love all the sparkle.:)

    ReplyDelete