Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Thursday, December 9, 2010

AiFactory challenge-------holiday/Christmas


Wow here we are and we are just about 2 weeks from Christmas EEEEEEEEEEEECK!

It is not that I don;t have 99% of the shopping done, and the presents wrapped, but I still need to make the candy and cookies, send off my sisters presents, and we are still decorating the house.........wow I do still have a lot to do.

Anyway, back to AiFactory challenge. I used the 2 snowbirds (as I call them) colored with my copics and a dash of stickles. The card is made with my Martha Stewart paper (LOVE it) and I used some very old items from my stash. I even did something that I have NEVER done, and used rub-ons......for the 2 sayings. I have to admit that I was a little intimidated by rub-ons. but they are not bad at all.

The ornament is a shaker box (which I have never used before) and I just love it.

Be sure to stop by the challenge blog and enter your card, tag, etc. for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment